· HDPE plastic lumber is custom extruded from purified blends of recycled plastics – the kind that come from milk and detergent bottles
· Easily machined with any tools appropriate for working with wood
· Essentially maintenance free, with exceptional resistance to moisture, fading, insects, splinting, warping and other hazards of environmental exposure common to wood or wood fiber composite products
· Requires no waterproofing, staining or other similar recurring maintenance other than an occasional washing with soap and water
· High color stability UV pigment systems which minimize material breakdown from prolonged sun and weather exposure
There are no reviews yet.